[MARMAM] marine mammalogy course instructor needed, New Brunswick, Canada

Ashley Holmes aholmes at huntsmanmarine.ca
Tue Feb 27 04:40:21 PST 2007

Dear Marine Mammal Researchers,

Enthusiastic Instructor Wanted!

The Huntsman Marine Science Centre (HMSC) is looking for an enthusiastic instructor to deliver a university accredited field course on the biology of marine mammals.  The HMSC is located in St. Andrews by-the-Sea, in southwestern New Brunswick and is situated on the famous Bay of Fundy.  This beautiful coastal setting provides many opportunities to observe marine mammals in their natural habitats at sea and on shore.  The location is one of the few places in the world where it is possible to study several species of whales, as well as seals, dolphins and porpoises, within a two-week field course framework.

We are currently pulling together a new course for the 2007 field season and looking for someone who shares our passion for education and marine life.  The marine mammals courses offered through the HMSC have always been in high demand and we are determined to continue providing students with this amazing learning opportunity.

If you are interested, please send a cover letter and curriculum vitae to:

Ashley Holmes

The Huntsman Marine Science Centre

1 Lower Campus Rd., St. Andrews, NB   E5B2L7

Phone: (506) 529-1260 ● Fax: (506) 529-1212

Email:  aholmes at huntsmanmarine.ca

*	Application Deadline:  March 16, 2007
*	Qualifications:

*	PhD
*	Field experience with marine mammals

*	Passion for marine mammals
*	Enthusiasm for teaching

I look forward to hearing from you!  If you would like further information regarding our facilities and services, please contact me or check our website.

www.huntsmanmarine.ca <http://www.huntsmanmarine.ca/>

Sincerely,

Ms. Ashley Holmes

University Programs Coordinator