[MARMAM] Request of articles about Cetacea reproductive organs morphology.

Simone Pereira monevet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 07:20:42 PST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

      My master degree research project is about the morphology of the male
reproductive organs of the tucuxi dolphin, *Sotalia fluviatilis*. So I'm
searching for papers about the morphology of the male reproductive organs in
Cetacea. I will be very grateful if you could help me sending some
references or PDF files. I'm having some difficulty to find these
references, as some of those are very old and difficult to find.

Regards

Simone M. Pereira

Universidade de São Paulo - USP
Brazil

--
Simone Machado Pereira

Médica Veterinária
Mestranda em Anatomia dos Animais Domésticos e Silvestres
Faculdade de Medicina Veterinária e Zootecnia
Universidade de São Paulo

(11) 7684-9197