[MARMAM] request for breathing frequency data

Trish Lavery tricia_lavery at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 26 18:18:45 PDT 2007

Dear MARMANers,

  I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has datasets detailing the duration between breaths/surfacings for any marine mammal species.

  This is part of a study examining variability in breathing and/or surfacing freqency in marine mammals, so I require actual datasets of durations between breaths, not means or averages.

  Any information would be greatly appreciated and fully acknowledged.

  Please send submissions to:
  Trish.Lavery at flinders.edu.au

  Kind thanks!

  Trish Lavery