[MARMAM] FW: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Ecology/Marine Biology, New Zealand

Stockin, Karen K.A.Stockin at massey.ac.nz
Thu Aug 2 17:38:17 PDT 2007

The Institute of Natural Resources, Massey University (Auckland) seeks
to appoint a Lecturer/Senior-Lecturer to strengthen our research and
teaching programmes. Applicants for this position will have an excellent
internationally acknowledged record of research, teaching and
supervision of postgraduate students, and have demonstrated academic and
professional leadership capability.

The institute is committed to the delivery of multi-disciplinary
programmes and you would be expected to contribute to the teaching of
ecology, conservation, behaviour and marine biology as part of our new
Biological Sciences undergraduate programme. Teaching at the
postgraduate level is also encouraged.

You will have a PhD qualification in Biology and preferred areas of
expertise are Behavioural, Coastal and Marine Biology or related
disciplines. We request that you clearly articulate a plan for the
development of your research programme as it relates to existing
research in the Institute of Natural Resources and Ecology and
Conservation Research Group in Auckland.  For further information
relating to current marine mammal research at Massey University please
visit  <http://cmrg.massey.ac.nz> http://cmrg.massey.ac.nz or contact
Karen Stockin at  k.a.stockin at massey.ac.nz

http://jobs.massey.ac.nz/positiondetail.asp?p=4591

Closing date for applications - 26th August 2007

Karen A Stockin
Research Officer
The New Zealand Common Dolphin Project
Coastal - Marine Research Group