[MARMAM] Marine Protected Areas - Questionnaire 2

Clements, David D.O.Clements at student.liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 02:13:35 PDT 2007

Dear List

I am currently in my 3rd year and am in the course of completing my dissertation.  As part of this project I am trying to establish current opinion on “what is success in Marine Protected Areas” with the use of a short online questionnaire. My aim with the questionnaire is to assess the information needs of managers so that they can evaluate their management practice.

I am looking for anyone who has had some involvement with Marine Protected Areas at any level (e.g. user, manager, scientist, ranger). I would be very grateful if you could please follow the link below to fill in the questionnaire.

http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=28514&ln=eng

David Oliver Clements