[MARMAM] Hooded seals

Mazzaro, Lisa lmazzaro at mysticaquarium.org
Wed Sep 27 13:03:20 PDT 2006

________________________________

I'm lookinf for information on behavior, training,  housing with other
marine mammal species and agression of hooded seals in a zoo or aquarium
setting.    If  anyone has maintained hooded seals or knows of a
facility that has, please contact me (contact info below) directly.  I
have searched online for this information and have turned up a very
limited number of facilities that  appear to have maintained this
species in the past. I am attempting to contact  those facilities, but
I'm hoping that anyone with information  will contact me. Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Lisa Mazzaro, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
Mystic Aquarium