[MARMAM] Book chapter available

Peter Corkeron peter.corkeron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 08:24:53 PDT 2006

Dear Marmamers

I'm happy to offer a pdf my chapter from the book "Gaining Ground: In
Pursuit of Ecological Sustainability" to the readership of Marmam. The
chapter's entitled "How shall we watch whales?".

There's no abstract.

If you'd like a pdf of my chapter, please email me at peter.corkeron at gmail.com

For those who are unaware of this new book, it is the result of a
forum that IFAW held a couple of years ago at the University of
Limerick. Authors include (among others) Sidney Holt, Jeff Hutchings,
EJ Milner-Gulland, Justin Cooke and Valerius Geist. It's an
interesting mix.

Details of the book are:

Gaining Ground: In Pursuit of Ecological Sustainability
Editor: David M. Lavigne
Published by the International Fund for Animal Welfare, Guelph,
Canada, and the University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland.

2006
Format: Paperback
ISBN: 0-9698171-7-7
Suggested List Price: £30; US $50; Can $60
Available in Canada and the United States from:
IFAW
555 Admiral Drive
London, ON, Canada
N5V 4L6