[MARMAM] Thanks to David Janiger

Dr. Charles Anderson anderson at dhivehinet.net.mv
Sat Sep 9 03:13:44 PDT 2006

Dear All,

This month marks the completion of five years of the pdf distribution
service provided through Marman by David Janiger.

Living and working in an area remote from good library services, I find
his efforts absolutely invaluable. And I am sure I cannot be the only one.
In fact he tells me he has sent out papers to over 2000 of us, and
apparently averages 5-600 requests each month. I don't know how he
does it, but I'm really glad he does.

A big "Thank you" Dave, and to the Marman editors for supporting his
efforts!

Chas Anderson
Maldives