[MARMAM] FW: Marine Mammal Workshop

georgiabeachwalk georgiabeachwalk at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 4 16:35:31 PDT 2006

  _____

From: georgiabeachwalk [mailto:georgiabeachwalk at bellsouth.net]
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 7:29 PM
To: 'marmamed at lists.uvic.ca'
Subject: Marine Mammal Workshop

Hello,

I am planning a workshop for teachers along the Georgia Coast on November
17.  The focus of the workshop is on biology and management of North
Atlantic Right Whales, Dolphin and Manatees.

So far, teachers will receive two curriculum resources, plus the Whales and
Dolphin poster.  I would like to provide them with any additional resources
available, such as posters, brochures, activities, key chains, magnets,
bookmarks, etc.

Please contact me if you have any of these materials available for
educational purposes or if you have a contact.

Thank you!

Georgia Graves

Naturalist, St. Simons Island GA

Teacher Workshop Coordinator

Sapelo Island National Estuarine Research Reserve

912 638 2898

912 266 2473

georgiabeachwalk at bellsouth.net