[MARMAM] Need Sei and Bowhead Whale Footage (D. Rees)

Shoemaker, Mandy L CIV NAVFAC LANT, EV22MS mandy.shoemaker at navy.mil
Tue Oct 31 09:12:42 PST 2006

The Navy is currently updating its Marine Species Awareness Training
video for our bridge watch and aircrew lookouts. We are in need of some
Sei and Bowhead whale high-quality video footage and/or photos. If you
have any footage or photos that you would be willing to send to us for
this effort, we would really appreciate it. In order to meet our final
production deadline, it would be most helpful if we received everything
by mid-November. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Please respond to:

Deanna Rees
NAVFAC ATLANTIC
Natural Resources (EV22DR)