[MARMAM] looking for intern - for Ca sea lion research

Julie Young Julie.K.Young at asu.edu
Mon May 15 17:28:00 PDT 2006

Hi,

We need a few interns to help with research on behavioral and population biology of CA sea lions in the Gulf of California this summer. We depart from Tempe,AZ, but can meet people en route or in-country (Mexico) too.  Each trip lasts about 10-12 days and there are two in June and one in July.  Trip expenses paid for (from Tempe).  A working knowledge of Spanish is not required but will make it more fun.  We camp on-island.

Please contact me if you would like more details: Julie.K.Young at asu.edu.

Thanks,
Julie

Ecology, Evolution and Environmental Sciences
School of Life Sciences
Arizona State University, Box 874501
Tempe, AZ 85287-4501 USA
phone: 480.965.7563