[MARMAM] cetaceans' placenta

Simona Sacchini simotoby at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 13:41:17 PDT 2006

Hi all! My name is Simona and i'm a student at the last year of veterinary medicine at the faculty of Milan ( Italy ). I'm making my thesis about placenta in cetacenas, making use of NOS and TUNEL techniques.
I'm working on two placentas of bottlenose dolphins ( and one of pinniped, too ).
But i need more samples, and i've not much written material ( I found few information about placenta in cetaceans on books and internet ). Can anyone help?
With everything you know about placenta in cetaceans ( most of all in bottlenose dolphins ). Istological images would be very usefull.
I'd be very grateful if someone could help me.
Thank you so much!
Simona

simotoby at hotmail.com