[MARMAM] Leatherwoods' PhD Thesis (access?)

Salvador Herrando-Pérez salherra at ono.com
Fri May 5 04:12:24 PDT 2006

Dear colleagues,

I am a member of the Omacha Foundation in Colombia, we are preparing a couple
of papers on Sotalia fluviatilis data from the Colombian Amazon for the Rio
de Janeiro Workshop in June 2006.

I would appreciate if any or you could (if available) provide me with, or
direct me to some kind of access to, a pdf copy of Steve Leatherwood's PhD
thesis (see reference below).

Kindest regards, Salva

Leatherwood, S. 1996. Distributional ecologyand conservation status of river
dolphin(Inia geoffrensis and Sotalia fluviatilis)in portions of the Peruvian
Amazon.PhD. Thesis. Texas A&M University, 233pp.
Salvador Herrando-Pérez, Biólogo acuático, BSc. MPhil.
FUNDACIÓN OMACHA, Associated Researcher (www.omacha.org)

DIRECCIONES POSTALES / POSTAL ADDRESSES:
C/ Padre Jofre 19, piso 3, pta 7, 12006 Castellón de la Plana, ESPAÑA
Fundación Omacha, Diagonal 86ª # 30-38. Barrio El Polo, Bogotá, COLOMBIA

PARA CONTACTAR / CONTACT INFORMATION
salherra at ono.com / salvador at omacha.org / salherra68 at yahoo.es (mensajes/messages>
5 Mb)
Teléfonos, España: +34 964036814 / +34 657787340
Teléfono, Colombia: +571 2362686

Ahora estoy en España... / I am currently in Spain...