[MARMAM] Brucella positive control serum needed

Gabriela Hernandez gabbytica at gmail.com
Thu May 4 09:01:18 PDT 2006

 Hi, My name is Gabriela Hernandez, I am student of Veterinary Medicine in
Costa Rica at Universidad Nacional (UNA) I am making my thesis related to
Brucella spp. in doplhins, we are developing and ELISA for these deseasse as
part of the Program of Investigation of tropical deseasses (PIET), I need a
positive control serum from doplhin that have show to be positive for
brucella spp, to compare with the results that we have been working here. I
really appreciate if someone can help me with these serum. Let me know any
question or information about it, at gabbytica at gmail.com. Thanks.