[MARMAM] Publication - "Marine Mammals as Sentinel Species for Oceans and Human Health".

Stephen McCulloch McCulloch at hboi.edu
Sun Jun 4 16:58:24 PDT 2006

Request to post the following publication:

Steve McCulloch

Dear Marmamers

I'm happy to announce the following publication in the June issue of Oceanography (Vol 19, No. 2, June 2006), of a 'Case Study' related to marine mammal health.

The citation is: Gregory D. Bossart - 2006.  "Marine Mammals as Sentinel Species for Oceans and Human Health".

There's no abstract. Those without a subscription to the journal can get a pdf from me at the email address below.

Gregory D. Bossart, V.M.D., Ph.D.
Director and Head of Pathology
Division of Marine Mammal Research and Conservation
Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution
5600 US 1 North
Ft. Pierce, Florida 34946

772.465.2400 (Ext 556)