[MARMAM] Help for Baby Globicephala melaena

salvadorvet at sapo.pt salvadorvet at sapo.pt
Tue Aug 29 04:49:43 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm giving vet med support to a Globicephala melaena stranding baby, and by our
observations we think that she has born around one month ago.

We are giving a formulated milk for baby cetaceans and she is on antibiotics,
but we need more informations about everything, even the normal biochemical and
hematologic values for babies Globicephala melaena.

We are the Sociedade Portuguesa de Vida Selvagem and you can find us at the
http://socpvs.org/.

Thanks for any information that can help us to save this baby.

Best regards

Salvador St.Aubyn Mascarenhas, DVM, Coimbra, Portugal

O SAPO já está livre de vírus com a Panda Software, fique você também!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt