[MARMAM] Photos which may be of interest of Northern Right Whales (fwd)

MARMAM Editors marmamed at uvic.ca
Wed Sep 28 14:43:25 PDT 2005

Hello, I have just returned from a holiday whalewatching in Eastern
Canada watching the northern right whales in the Bay of Fundy.  I was
lucky enough to see a courtship display by the whales, and I have two
rather good digital photos of one male showing its genitalia. =20

I don't know if you would like to list this on your web page to see if
anyone is interested in these.

Also, I have some good fluke digital photos, and I was wondering if
anyone is doing a library of the Northern rights and who might be
interested in using my photos to help monitor the whales.

Your web site was passed on to me by Rachel at the Whale & Dolphin
Magazine.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Elaine Francis.