[MARMAM] Military exercise in the Eastern Aegean Sea cancelled

Jen Palmer jen.palmer at mcbi.org
Tue Sep 27 10:43:49 PDT 2005

Military exercise in the Eastern Aegean Sea cancelled

Below is a message of sincere thanks for all of the voices who spoke out
against the military exercises which were to take place in Anhydro and
Petrokaravo, rare and critical habitat for Mediterranean monk seals. The
proposed military exercises, that were to begin TODAY, have now been
cancelled.

Thank you all for voicing your immediate concern.

Kind regards,

Jen

Jennifer L. Palmer, M.S., Conservation Scientist

Marine Conservation Biology Institute

14301 Arnold Dr. Suite 25

Glen Ellen, CA 95442

Ph.  707. 938. 3214   Fax 707. 996. 4842

jen.palmer at mcbi.org <mailto:jen.palmer at mcbi.org>       www.mcbi.org
<http://www.mcbi.org>

Marine Conservation Biology Institute

Protecting Ocean Life through Science and Conservation  Advocacy