[MARMAM] revised mail:chronobiological essay on marine mammal behavior

sergiounesp sergiounesp at ig.com.br
Tue Sep 13 12:47:05 PDT 2005

sergio candido de oliveira junior
sergiounesp at ig.com.br
for those working with marine mammal behavior:
 is there some way to apply chronobiological analysis in behavior studies of
cetaceans in wild environment ? any body works like that in behavior
analysis of cetaceans ?
the difficult of the studies on natural environment probably brings a lot of
impossibilities at observation that , in turn , brake the continuum status
on data. however different technics on methodological observation can brings
a framework to make possible that occur.
I´ve been searched information about that in
http://www.portaldapesquisa.com.br, a brazilian data bank of cientific
papers around the world. otherwise, I´ve been seached in scientific books
generals.
I wait for any kind of opinion or suggestion in this subject.
cheers.