[MARMAM] request for sample data sheet

Mowgliz mowgliz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:12:53 PDT 2005

>From : Rubaiyat Mansur Mowgli
Email : mowgliz at gmail.com
  Hi,
 I am starting a photo identification of Bottlenose Dolphin( *Tursioups
aduncus* ) project at the Bay of Bengal, Bangladesh funded by WDCS. To
prepare myself for the field work, I am looking for some sample of data
collection sheet. I plan to do day trips to the study sites twice a week
starting 20 nov 2005 for 3 months. Mainly aiming at estimating abundance
through Mark-Recapture method.
 Also, I would be very grateful for some guidance regarding the filing
system of photos. Am going to use Nikon D100 digital camera.
 I can forward my project proposal if someone wants more detail. Thanks.
 Peace.
 Rubaiyat