[MARMAM] Request for photos/video for observer training program

Yvonne Miles member at this60.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 04:27:43 PDT 2005

We are looking for video footage and stills of as many species of cetacean as possible.
The video footage or pictures do not have to be of good quality or of perfect captures, part capture of species would be acceptable.
We are hoping to use them to assess marine mammal observers/cetacean observers in a project we are running called Ocean Eye, part of Southampton Solent University.
We cannot remunerate you for your provision but will give all credits that are due to each photo or video footage we receive.
Please email me to inform me that you have pictures or video footage and i will send you a postal address to send tapes/cds to
Yvonne Miles
yvonne at this60.freeserve.co.uk
With kind Thanks
Yvonne Miles