[MARMAM] NEW Society for Marine Mammalogy Student Chapter

ezollett at mail.sdsu.edu ezollett at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Oct 14 09:10:35 PDT 2005

The NEW Northeast Student Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy has
planned our first event!  We invite all students in the Northeast (USA) to
join us on Tuesday, October 25th at 7:00 pm on the Massachusetts Institute
of Technology (MIT) campus in Boston (Location: MIT 68-121).  Come meet
other students of marine mammalogy and learn about our upcoming events.
For more information and directions, check out our website at:
www.marmam.org

Email erika.zollett at unh.edu with questions.