[MARMAM] Cetacean Conservation (fwd)

MARMAM Editors marmamed at uvic.ca
Wed Oct 5 09:18:24 PDT 2005

 We are recruiting volunteers at the moment
 for the coming winter and next summer - details on
  www.whalefoundation.org.uk
 or  www.thedolphinsoflosgigantes.org
Would it be possible to
circulate your members and let them know that we have education,
conservation
 and research opportunities available on the whale watching boats in the
Canaries. We are also particularly keen to promote the issue of captivity
through the dolphin web site above and have covered arguments for and
against whilst asking readers to 'vote' on the issue- if you could promote this
to the as well we would be grateful. As always, if people need more information
ion I can be contacted on  edb at whalenation.org

Many thanks, Ed