[MARMAM] ECS 20th Annual Conference - first announcement

Jan Willem Broekema j.w.broekema at inter.nl.net
Mon Oct 3 13:56:44 PDT 2005

The Council of the European Cetacean Society is glad to announce the:

EUROPEAN CETACEAN SOCIETY
20th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Gdynia, Poland, 2006

The 20th Annual Conference of the European Cetacean Society will take place
in Gdynia, on the coast of Poland not far from the Baltic research station
of Hel! Ever been to Hel and came back?

As this is our 20th anniversary, we are making this a special occasion and
so that it gets the attention it deserves we have reserved 3-6 April 2006
(an extra day!) for the 2006 conference and it will be hosted by Iwona
Kuklik. As always the conference will offer options to set up workshops on
the days before and after the conference.

The theme of the conference is:

Marine Mammals and Man in Coastal Ecosystems: Can They Co-exist?

More information can be found at the website at www.broekemaweb.nl/ecs

For any direct information, please contact the conference organisors
Jan Willem Broekema (ecs-all-request at jiscmail.ac.uk)
member of council