[MARMAM] Pacific ID at upcoming MMC

Susan Crockford sjcrock at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 29 08:58:01 PST 2005

Hi all,
Just a quick note to let you know that I will be holding court at a Pacific
ID vendor table at the upcoming MMC in San Diego, for those of you wanting
to discuss future or on-going research projects involving bone identification.

I will have for sale a limited quantity of our unique mousepads at a
conference discount price (50% off) of $5.00, see
www.pacificid.com   (excellent stocking stuffer!).

Also, those of you who have followed with interest my work on thyroid
hormone might like to stop by to examine a proof of my in-press volume on
the topic, "Rhythms of Life: Thyroid Hormone and the Origin of Species."  I
will take orders at a 35% discount during the conference, cash or cheque
only. The book will be ready to ship in early January. see
www.rhythmsoflife.ca  It can also be ordered online once its in print at
www.trafford.com  for shipping anywhere in the world or from your favorite
bookseller. It may also be available as an "e-book."

Hope to see you there.

Susan

Susan Crockford, PhD
Pacific Identifications Inc.,
6011 Oldfield Rd., R.R.#3
Victoria, B.C. V9E 2J4 Canada
(250) 721-7296  fax (250) 721-6215
email <sjcrock at shaw.ca>, <scrock at uvic.ca>, scrock at tnet.net>
www.pacificid.com
and
Adjunct Professor (Anthropology/Faculty of Graduate Studies),
University of Victoria, B.C.
Canada