[MARMAM] Orca skull CT data to share?

Corrie Allen, Ph.D. lonewolfbiosci at verizon.net
Fri Nov 25 10:17:25 PST 2005

Hi Folks,
I'm putting together a three dimensional animation which will
demonstrate the soft tissues involved in sound production in orcas.
To provide a solid foundation for this project, I've been looking for
CT or MRI data from a scan of an orca skull.   I have been unable to
find published images of such scans and was wondering if anybody out
there had a collection of this data that they would be willing to
share.  Any direction or advice will certainly be appreciated.

Corrie

Corrie Allen, Ph.D.
Lone Wolf Bioscience
P.O. Box 413