[MARMAM] Sharksucker attached to tucuxi dolphin

Marcos César de Oliveira Santos marcosos at usp.br
Wed Nov 16 09:21:19 PST 2005

Dear Marmamers:

The following manuscript:

Santos, M. C. de O. & Sazima, I. (2005) The sharksucker (Echeneis naucrates)
attached to a tucuxi dolphin (Sotalia guianensis) in estuarine waters in
south-eastern Brazil. Biodiversity Records, J2MBA.

can be uploaded from:
http://www.mba.ac.uk/jmba/jmba2biodiversityrecords.php

If you find difficulties on uploading, send an e-mail to sotalia at gmail.com and
I'll send the pdf file. Sincerely yours,

Prof. Dr. Marcos César de Oliveira Santos
Mestre e Dr. em Ecologia Geral pela USP
Biólogo e Coordenador do Projeto Atlantis Educação & Ciência
Visite o o website: http://www.projetoatlantis.com.br

Ph. D. Marcos César de Oliveira Santos
M. Sc. and Ph. D. in General Ecology (Universidade de Sao Paulo)
Biologist and Coordinator of Projeto Atlantis
Visit the websites:
http://www.projetoatlantis.com.br
http://www.earthwatch.org/expeditions/santos.html