[MARMAM] Aberdeen University Lighthouse Field Station - Volunteer(s) required

Paul Thompson lighthouse at abdn.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 02:25:13 PST 2005

Opportunities are currently available for volunteer(s) to work at the
University’s Field Station on the Moray Firth, Scotland, for 1-3 month
periods over the winter. You will help our Fieldwork Officer provide general
technical support as we tidy up after a busy 2005 field season and prepare
boats and equipment for next year’s research programme. Previous experience
of carrying out routine jobs with enthusiasm and good humour is essential!
We can offer free accommodation, good company and excellent coffee. Further
details about our work can be found at
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/zoology/lighthouse/ and information on the surrounding
area is available at http://www.black-isle.info/Cromarty/index.html. If you
are interested in helping, please send a brief CV outlining relevant
practical experience and your available dates to Kelly Lewis
(nhi908 at abdn.ac.uk)

Professor Paul Thompson,
University of Aberdeen,
School of Biological Sciences,
Lighthouse Field Station George Street, Cromarty, Ross-shire, IV11 8YJ.
Phone: 01381600548
Fax:01381 600841
Email: lighthouse at abdn.ac.uk
www.abdn.ac.uk/zoology/lighthouse