[MARMAM] News on the ECS 2006 Conference

Jan Willem Broekema j.w.broekema at inter.nl.net
Fri Nov 11 09:07:48 PST 2005

I ask your attention for two major updates concerning the annual 2006
conference of the European Cetacean Society.

1) The ECS website has had a total make-over, the navigation changed
(for the better I hope) and the amount of information reduced. The page
with the National Contact Persons has been revised and all addresses and
names are up to date.

The student information is integrated with the general menu. The vacancy
for a new Council member for students is explained in more detail here.

The link list will in future be replaced by a page with links to
institutes that have a relation with the ECS (e.g. you are a member than
your research should be on that list). I will keep you informed.

2) YES! The ECS 2006 Gdynia Conference site is now available. You can
find it in the usual way through the ECS website.

All information on the conference, the venue, the places to stay and the
places to go are here! Also information on how get there and what to expect.

Renewed is the online presentation of the conference. It can also be
found at the Conference web page.

Please see www.broekemaweb.nl/ecs for all the information.

Jan Willem Broekema
Council