[MARMAM] Humpback photo I.D. position available

Rosemary Seton rseton at coa.edu
Fri Nov 4 11:52:17 PST 2005

Please post to the MARMAM list.

Allied Whale, the marine mammal research lab of the College of the
Atlantic in Bar Harbor, Maine curates several large ocean-basin
catalogues of individual humpback and fin whales including the North
Atlantic Humpback Whale Catalogue. We are currently seeking a person to
conduct humpback flukes matching. The position runs for 6 months full
time and will start immediately. Desirable skills include experience in
humpback photo I.D. analysis and knowledge of image management software
iMatch or ACDSee. Rate of pay is commensurate with experience. Housing
is available for a reasonable rent.

Please send a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and two references
via snail mail or email to:

Judy Allen
Director, North Atlantic Humpback Whale Catalogue
Allied Whale, College of the Atlantic
105 Eden St.
Bar Harbor, Maine, 04609, USA
jallen at coa.edu