[ilds] Critical Bibliography updates

PETER BALDWIN delospeter at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 22:53:29 PDT 2021

Thanks, Jamie.

I’ll adapt your email to promote this resource in the next Herald, if that’s ok with you.

By adapt, it will probably be:

Professor James Gifford, former President of the ILDS and Associate professor of English at Fairleigh Dickinson University, British Columbia, Canada, reports: (then cut and paste the text of your email).

Cheers and best wishes

Peter

Sent from my iPhone