[ilds] AN OPEN LETTER TO FABER & FABER

PETER BALDWIN delospeter at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 01:43:07 PDT 2021

Are you aware, Kennedy, that Faber are putting into reprint all their back catalogue of LD books(except the plays and poetry) in the course of last  year and this? All have new covers, although opinion seems to be divided on whether the new covers are better than the Berthold Wolpe originals.

All four Alex Q novels have been republished with Fabers commissioning new introductions from four distinguished novelists such as Andre Aciman and William Boyd. Details on the ILDS website.

A British academic, based in Rome, has written an enlightening essay for the next Herald on Anne Ridler’s editorial excisions from Larry’s original Venus script.

Peter

Sent from my iPhone