[ilds] DL16 Another Triumph for Anna Lillios and the [ILDS]

PETER BALDWIN delospeter at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:39:40 PST 2021

I agree wholeheartedly, Ken - great issue. Exceptional value at £10 US

Also a shout-out, please, for the ILDS Herald newsletter which has kept to its promise since Steve Moore and I tool over as editors to be a quarterly publication for the ILDS with news, reviews, essays both academic and personal. And all for free via www.lawrencedurrell.org<http://www.lawrencedurrell.org>.

Cheers

Peter