[ilds] Fwd: [External]On Miracle Ground XXI

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Sat May 30 09:03:52 PDT 2020

Good to hear from you, Sharbani!

Yes, we'll relaunch the CFP for the conference once the new dates have
been finalized. There is already an excellent slate of papers that were
accepted, and I hope that everyone who had planned to be in Toulouse
right now will be able to attend in 2022 -- new proposals are welcome as
well.

It's too early to know yet, but I would anticipate a similar date due to
the academic schedule of Université Toulouse II. It's a lovely city to
visit.

Very best
James