[ilds] Fwd: [External]On Miracle Ground XXI

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Sat May 30 08:26:55 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I know many of us were looking forward to being in Toulouse right now.
The Board has decided to reschedule the OMG XXI conference for 2022
(more information TBA), but in the meantime we need to hold elections.
If you are a dues paying society member and did not receive Paul's
message below, please check your junk/spam folder or contact Paul to
ensure he has your current contact information.

Stay safe and well, everyone.

Best,
James