[ilds] Gulshan Taneja

sharbani banerjee(mukherjee) sharbanibm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 00:33:24 PDT 2018

Dear James,
                       I knew of Dr. Taneja's death shortly after he passed
away. I'm sorry you did not know. I should have informed you as it was
through you that I came to know him. His 2002 Issue of 'In Between' was of
invaluable help to me at the time when I was writing my thesis on Durrell.
  Since then I have remained connected to him and feel a deep sense of loss
at his sad demise.

Best
Sharbani