[ilds] LD very much alive in this new collection

PETER BALDWIN delospeter at hotmail.com
Sun May 27 14:39:35 PDT 2018

No / the Vega poems are in the 1980 Collected. This new book focusses on poems after Vega as the flyer makes clear.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 27 mai 2018 à 22:34, Denise Tart & David Green <dtart at bigpond.net.au<mailto:dtart at bigpond.net.au>> a écrit :

I found a copy of Vega recently. These are late period poems by LD and very good I think. I imagine this anthology will include the Vega poems.

David

Sent from my iPad