[ilds] [The New Yorker - Poetry] Son!

David Wilde wilde at unm.edu
Wed Aug 2 07:30:56 PDT 2017

Greetings from the University of New Mexico and the Department of Spanish and Portuguese.  A cordial welcome and an extension to all regarding the upcoming academic year 2017/2018 and the scholarly Spanish translation of British/Welsh UNM Independent Scholar David Wilde's work of literature and poetry by UNM students in the 300 level.  Public collaborations of/for this academic work for publication will be considered following completion and the successful conclusion between now and Spring of 2018 . Thanks for your anticipated participation.  Sincerely  David Wilde OP

Academic Status

Rocky Mountain Online Archives<http://rmoa.unm.edu/docviewer.php?docId=nmu1995-06-25.xml#hit1>

Ms 918

http://rmoa.unm.edu/docviewer.php?docId=nmu1995-06-25.xml#hit1