[ilds] PLF Tour

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 16:42:53 PST 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: PLF Tour
Date: 	Sat, 21 Jan 2017 19:40:30 -0500
From: 	Dominic Green <dominicgreen at me.com>
To: 	William Apt <billyapt at gmail.com>
CC: 	james.d.gifford at gmail.com

Dear Professor Gifford,

Our mutual friend Mr. Apt recommends that I send the attached to you for
the ILDS listserv, and/or Facebook page. It’s a blurb for the Patrick
Leigh Fermor Society’s tour of Greece in May 2017. As you’ll have heard,
the Durrellians and the Fermorites effected a summit at Rethymnon last
June, our tour conciding with your conference. There was interest from
some of the ILDS attendees in future tours.

Many thanks, and looking forward to meeting you.