[ilds] listserv utility

Robin Collins robin.w.collins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:33:08 PST 2016

Hi,

I am on several listservs (and I moderate one). It is very clear that
listservs serve very different functions than does FB or twitter, etc. They
enable longer and more considered discussion (including debate) of topics
of interest to subscribers.
If the problem is not having a moderator that can put in the time of
moderating, then the list could be converted to unmoderated. Subscribers
can still receive content immediately or in an accumulated format (I use
accumulated).
I like the current setup (if anyone was asking).

Robin