[ilds] Durrell in Hebrew

Rony Alfandary alfandary at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:25:50 PST 2016

thank you! if you look at the FB page of the society you will see the
cover. i dont think you can upload images here, can you? attached is an
English abstract.
Was that what you meant?
rony

*Rony Alfandary*, Ph.D.
*Clinical Social Worker, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist*

Postgraduate Program of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy

Dept. of Social Work

Bar-Ilan University

Ramat-Gan 51905