[ilds] Durrell in Hebrew

Rony Alfandary alfandary at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 22:12:02 PST 2016

Dear friends, I am very happy to announce the publication of my Hebrew book
`Exile and Return - a Psychoanalytic study of Lawrence Durrell's The
Alexandria Quartet`. It is published with Carmel Publishers Inc. which is a
fine publishing house in Israel, well respected in academic circles and
also well distributed. It is the first ever book written about Durrell in
Hebrew (to the best of my knowledge). I hope it will be received well. in
my preface to the book, I mentioned the generous encouragement and
assistance I received from some members of the Society when I began the
work, especially during the 2012 London conference.
Best,

*Rony Alfandary*, Ph.D.
*Clinical Social Worker, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist*

Postgraduate Program of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy

Dept. of Social Work

Bar-Ilan University

Ramat-Gan 51905