[ilds] Intellectual Property

Anna Lillios anna at ucf.edu
Fri Nov 4 14:20:08 PDT 2016

FYI, request dated August 15, 2016:

________________________________
From: Anna Lillios
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 9:09 AM
To: ilds at lists.uvic.ca
Subject: RE: [ilds] New pages at Durrell Library of Corfu

Greetings

    Please remove my name and abstract from the "Dissertations" section of your web site.  I did not give permission for this material to be placed online.

     Thank you,

Dr. Anna Lillios
Professor of English
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161346
Orlando, FL  32816-1346

Phone:    (407) 823-5596 (English Department)
FAX:      (407) 823-3300
Email:     Anna at ucf.edu

Editor, Deus Loci: The Lawrence Durrell Journal
Editor, The Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Journal of Florida
Literature
Editor, The Zora Neale Hurston Electronic Archive
http://www.chdr.cah.ucf.edu/hurstonarchive
Executive Director, Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Society
http://www.rawlingssociety.org