[ilds] listserv protocol

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 4 13:21:50 PDT 2016

It seems to me that Richard Pine’s library on Lawrence Durrell and his website on the author are being banned from the ILDS listserv.  Am I right?  I can’t follow the details of the various “complaints” and would like some clarification of the charges.  Who are these complainants and exactly what are they complaining about?  As a general matter, I find Pine’s website useful and important.  I have contributed to his discussions.  I have also just renewed my annual membership to the ILDS.

Bruce