[ilds] listserv protocol

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:26:56 PDT 2016

Dear all,

Due to a number of complaints about copyright violations, I've been
asked to reject postings to the listserv that contain links or direct
people to Mr. Pine's library.  After consulting with the Society's
executive board to confirm Mr. Pine has been sent taken down requests
from copyright holders with which he has not complied, I'm following
through.

Likewise, I do not know if Mr. Pine still controls his school website --
it now contains numerous phishing scams redirecting readers to graphic
videos.  Regardless of who owns it, I also will not forward postings
that contain links to that site or direct readers to it.

Neither I personally nor the ILDS has a relationship with either
website.  Postings to this Listserv do not imply any form of endorsement.

I am disappointed the matter has come to this, but I have exhausted
other avenues for a more affable resolution.

Kind regards,