[ilds] Letters

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:19:48 PDT 2016

Hi Brewster,

That's a daunting project, but clearly one that would be team-driven and
covering many years...  A first challenge, however, would be securing a
press and rights, followed by actually acquiring the mountain of materials.

I've spent a good deal of time looking into the smaller archival
holdings for Durrell, mainly because most people don't so that's where
the surprises are, and there's quite a lot of Durrell spread out across
Europe & America.  The workload would be enormous.  And then there's so
much still in private hands.

Cheers,
James