[ilds] Fwd: DLC Photo Gallery

Durrell Library of Corfu durrelllibrarycorfu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 10:37:45 PDT 2016

I think it's fairly well established that most of Nancy Durrell's artwork
is lost. What survives is very much LD-related - her illustrations, signed
"Nancy Norden" etc for his 1930s articles on Corfu..
Joanna Hines, in her biog of her mother, included one of her Cocteauesque
drawings for "The Magnetic Island" and we will be asking her permission to
include the remainder.
Joanna's biog also includes some very lovely photos of Nancy, not normally
seen.
RP for the Durrell Library