[ilds] Letters

Richard Pine pinedurrellcorfu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 10:30:27 PDT 2016

In addition to the Durrell-Miller letters, there is also the
Durrell-Aldington collection, edited by MacNiven and Harry Moore. Also, the
"Letters to Jean Fanchette 1958-1963" were published by Two Cities in 1988
and the letters to Durrell by Theodore Stephanides were published (in an
edition in French and Greek, but without the English-language originals!!!)
by Presses Universitaires de Paris in 2006. Kostan Zarian's and Durrell's
correspoindence was published in the Journal of the Society of Armenian
Studies in 1995.
Presumably Brewster is thinking of an edition of letters from (and to?)
Durrell by correspondents other than these?
RP