[ilds] DLC Photo Gallery

Brewster Chamberlin chamberlinkw at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 08:56:15 PDT 2016

A gallery of Nancy's paintings would also be good.
Is anyone out there interested in editing a collection of LD's letters? The
project would take time and energy, but need not be as comprehensive as the
projected 17-volume edition of Hemingway's correspondence, the first three
of which are already in print.
Brewster