[ilds] Audio gallery on DLC website

Durrell Library of Corfu durrelllibrarycorfu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:39:59 PDT 2016

We are happy to announce that we have added an *AUDIO GALLERY* to the DLC
website.
This page will feature archive audio recordings of Lawrence Durrell:
reading his own work, discussing his own work, in conversation, in
interview, etcetera.
The first item in the AUDIO GALLERY is a 2-part recording of Lawrence
Durrell discussing his projected musical *ULYSSES COME BACK *which he made
with Wallace Southam,singer Belle Gonzalez and instrumentalists, and was
issued in 1970 as a 12-inch vinyl disc in a limited edition by Bernard
Stone of Turret Records (and bookshop).
This will be followed soon by recordings of Lawrence Durrell reading his
poems, and excerpts from *Prospero's Cell*, plus other archive recordings.
Happy listening!!

Maria Vlachou
Secretary
Durrell Library of Corfu